We are pleased to announce an additional site in Reading for your convenience! The pure water filling station is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, meaning ultra pure water is available whenever you need it. There is no gate code required, simply turn up, swipe your key fob and fill.
This station is our first rebranded station with our updated system for an easier and faster experience when filling up! Head down today and check out the new station, kiosk and hose.
What are the benefits of using Spotless Water?
- 24/7 access, 365 days of the year
- Prices as little as 3.5p per litre plus VAT
- Ultra pure, highest quality water
- Download the app for finding your filling station, topping up and downloading invoices
- Pay As You Go pure water
- Quick fill 100 litres per minute
Our station is located close to the Reading West train station. To get to our 2nd Reading station off the M4, head down the A4 onto Langley Hill. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Halls Road, then take a left at Church End Lane. Follow onto Norcot Road and follow onto Wigmore Lane. Dainton’s Detail & Valet is a little further down Claxton Close!
If you haven’t yet got your Spotless Water key fob, then you can sign up for free on our website. For more information and prices get in touch via our website, call 0800 35 76 76 or download our app.
We’re Competitively Priced
The best, clearest 00.00 purity water at a competitive price. Starting at just
per litre, excluding VAT.
Prices differ from location to location
So Many Reasons to go
- 24/7 Access 365 Days a Year
- Competitive Pricing
- No Contract Required
- Online Account Management
- Free key fob when you sign up
- Get new filling station updates
- Specialists in Ultra Pure Water
- Top up account on website or app